FIRST CHOICE AUTO INSURANCE
Texas law states that a person may not operate a motor vehicle in this state unless financial responsibility is established for that vehicle.
This can be established by purchasing an auto liability policy. The law requirements are $30,000 per injured person, $60,000 for everyone
injured in an accident, and $25,000 for property damage (30/60/25).
TexasSure is Texas’ insurance verification program. Now law enforcement officers and state users have real-time immediate access to
insurance information at their fingertips.
YOUR AUTO INSURANCE OPTIONS
MINIMUM LIABILITY ONLY
Starting at $29 per month for most vehicles
You select a deductible that you pay out of pocket. Your insurance company pays
for the remaining damage up to the limits you select
COMPREHENSIVE / COLLISION
Comprehensive and Collision coverages pay to repair or replace your auto if it is stolen
or damaged in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. For each coverage,
you select a deductible that you pay out of pocket. Your insurance company pays
for the remaining damage up to the limits you select.
With Collision coverage, your insurance company pays for damage to your auto when
you collide with another vehicle or object. If you hit a car, a pole or another nonliving
object, Collision coverage will apply.
With Comprehensive coverage, your insurance company pays for damage to
your auto caused by an event other than a collision, such as fire, theft or vandalism.
If you hit an animal, or if your auto is flooded or stolen, Comprehensive coverage will
Several coverages can help protect you if you are hit by someone who doesn’t
have insurance, or doesn’t have enough insurance. Here’s how these coverages
generally work (keeping in mind that policies and the law vary by state):
SR-22’s – Financial Responsibility for Crash, Conviction or Judgment
With all the choices for auto insurance coverage out there, why choose us? Because we will take you, adventure and all. First Choice Auto Insurance accepts a broad range of drivers and driving histories. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right First Choice policy for your auto, so you can go out and enjoy the drive while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
Our Auto Insurance Has You Covered:
- Our Dynamite Deductible® Endorsement.We reduce your deductible for Comprehensive or Collision losses by $50 for every semi-annual policy renewal or $100 for every annual policy renewal (as permitted by state law).
- One Household, One Policy For All Vehicles.This means that your First Choice Auto policies are captured in one easy-to-read bill, so you don’t have to worry about different effective dates, renewals or multiple bills.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists.Coverage that protects you financially if you’re in an accident with someone who’s at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.
- Bodily Injury And Property Damage.This covers your legal liability for a covered accident that involves injury to another person or damage to someone’s property, up to the limit of liability you select.
- Rental Reimbursement.If you rent a car after you have a covered loss on your automobile, we will put $50 a day back in your pocket for up to 30 days.
- Medical Payments.Hopefully never needed, but always important with auto insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of an auto accident (Up to $10,000.00).
- Towing And Roadside Service.If your car needs towing or assistance on the road, we will cover the cost for you. This covers you for each disablement on a covered vehicle subject to a maximum limit per policy.
- Loan/Lease Coverage.This will pay the difference between what you owe on your vehicle and what your insurance pays, if your vehicle is declared a total loss after an accident or is stolen and not recovered, minus your comprehensive or collision deductible