We are a Texas based insurance agency that specializes in motorcycle coverage. We will find you the best
coverage at an affordable price. You can either fill out our online quote form or contact us for a free, no-obligation
Insurance companies will take into consideration many different factors when insuring your motorcycle in Texas.
These factors include:
•Your Age, Address
•The Type of Motorcycle
•The Number of Drivers
Most companies offer coverages similar to auto insurance policy. This would include
bodily injury and property damage liability. You may also consider additional Texas motorcycle insurance including
medical payments, comprehensive and collision coverage. Uninsured motorist covers you in the event you are
injured by someone who does not carry insurance or may not have enough insurance to cover your injuries.
You may also qualify for discounts that could possibly lower your premiums. These may include:
•Multiple policies with our company
•Safety courses that you may have taken
•Insurance on more than one motorcycle
Your motorcycle needs an insurance coverage that will take care of it like you do. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right First Choice motorcycle insurance policy for your motorcycle, so you can go out and enjoy the ride while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
Our Motorcycle Insurance Has You Covered:
- Optional Equipment Coverage.$3,500 covers your optional equipment and is included with comprehensive coverage. (You can also increase your limits on Optional Equipment Coverage up to $15,000, which is great for custom painting, chroming, sidecars and other great additions to your ride that were not originally provided by the manufacturer.)
- Safety Apparel Coverage.This provides up to $1,500 in coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident, including helmets and goggles.
- Replacement Cost Total Loss Settlement.We provide Replacement cost coverage for up to two years on bikes purchased new and with a maximum MSRP of $35,000. This applies when you purchase a new motorcycle from an authorized dealer and insures it with us within 30 days. This coverage does not apply to custom or classic motorcycles.
- Annual Policy.If there’s a beautiful sunny day, you don’t want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy you can insure your motorcycle even in the “off-season.”
- Towing And Roadside Assistance With Trip Interruption Coverage.We have experts that know how to take care of and tow your bike.
- Liability Only Coverage.This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your motorcycle (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage). The “only” option allows you to make the decision if the liability coverage is all you want. You decide.
- Increased Limits.You can choose the limits that you want on your liability.
- Collision Coverage.Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your motorcycle in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other Than Collision Coverage.Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
- Medical Payments Coverage.Hopefully, never needed, but very important with motorcycle insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of an accident.
- Trailer Coverage.Provides coverage for a specifically designed trailer to transport your motorcycle (valued up to $7,500).
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage.Coverage that protects you financially if you’re in an accident with someone who’s at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.