Neighborhood electronic vehicles (NEV) are a great way to get around, and it seems that new models are introduced each week. First Choice has a specialized electric vehicle insurance program to give you the important coverages you may not be able to find elsewhere. Visit an agent to help you choose the right First Choice policy for the right ride.
First Choice offers electric vehicle insurance coverage for your neighborhood electronic vehicle in Arizona, Texas, California, Oklahoma and South Carolina only.
We’ve Got You Covered:
- Annual Policies.If there’s a beautiful sunny day, you don’t want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy your golf cart is insured even in the “off-season.”
- Optional Equipment Coverage.We include $500 if in the ORV program, $3,500 if in the motorcycle program for optional equipment coverage, depending on your policy. This covers any “extras” added to your NEV, including towable trailers, solar panels and aftermarket accessories.
- Medical Payments Coverage.Hopefully never needed, but always important, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of a NEV accident.
- Liability Coverage.This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your NEV, (The coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Increased Limits.You can choose to add additional limits on your liability insurance.
- Collision Coverage.Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your NEV in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other Than Collision Coverage.Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.