While other insurance companies don’t offer flexible coverages, First Choice does and is there to help you save your money. First Choice specializes in great vacant home insurance coverage, which can be renewed for up to three years of coverage with pro-rated cancellation. First Choice loves vacant homes! Many other companies shy away from insuring vacant homes, but not First Choice. We make it easy for you to move, renovate your home or put it up for sale. And you won’t get stuck paying for a longer term than you needed. Nice. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right First Choice policy for your vacant home property, so you can relax while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
We’ve Got You Covered:
- Named Peril Coverage.This means we cover “perils” (fire, explosion, lightning, windstorm and hail damage) which are specifically named in your policy, subject to policy exclusions and conditions.
- Vandalism And Malicious Mischief Coverage.Many companies don’t offer this important coverage on an unoccupied home, but First Choice does.
- Full 12 Month Policy.This means that we offer flexible payment plans and a pro-rated cancellation, if you need to cancel before your year is up. We also offer options to renew for up to four years.
- Agreed Loss Settlement.If your home is destroyed by an insured loss, you receive the full amount of agreed upon insurance for your home (minus any applicable deductible). No hassles.
- Liability Coverage.This provides coverage if you’re found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury to someone on the rental premises or causes property damage.
- Actual Cash Value.In the event of a covered loss, this covers the cost to replace or repair your damaged property, with a deduction for depreciation, which reflects that age and condition of your home.