Don’t let your snowy adventures get cut short because you didn’t get the right coverage for your winter fun! Your homeowners or auto policy may not adequately cover your snowmobile. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right First Choice snowmobile insurance policy for your sled, so you can go out and enjoy the snowy trail while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
Our Snowmobile Insurance Has You Covered:
- Safety Apparel Coverage.This provides up to $1,500 in coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident, including helmets and goggles.
- Annual Policy.If there’s an unexpected snowfall, you don’t want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy you can insure your sled even in the “off-season.”
- Optional Equipment Coverage.We include $500 for optional equipment coverage, depending on your policy. This covers any “extras” added to your ride, including towable trailers or sleds made for use with your snowmobile.
- Medical Payments Coverage.Hopefully never needed, but always important with snowmobile insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of a snowmobile accident.
- Trailer Coverage.Provides coverage for a specifically designed trailer to transport your snowmobiles (valued up to $7,500).
- Liability Coverage.This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your snowmobile (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Collision Coverage.Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your snowmobile in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other Than Collision Coverage.Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
- Increased Limits.You can choose the limits that you want on your liability.